Monday, July 25, 2011

25 July Overview

2052.9 calories, 97.6g protein, short on niacin (58%), vitamin E (73%), iron (83%), magnesium (99%), and potassium (97%).  Omega 6:3 2.03:1.

A pretty good day, overall.  A little over, but I didn't sweat it since I was so under yesterday.  Also, considering I drank all the rest of my chocolate milk AND had ice cream after dinner AND had a donut, which were a surprise, it's amazing that I'm only 50 calories over my goal and have such good nutrition.  Eating a huge salad for lunch is key.  I was extremely stuffed after lunch, which included kale, spinach, and romaine lettuce, plus tomatoes, red pepper, cucumber, and avocado, with hard boiled eggs for protein.  I think I'll keep doing some variation on this as long as I can get good veggies for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment