Saturday, July 30, 2011

Family Get-Together

I spent the day with my dad and step-mom at their place today.  We went over at 9am (I went running first) and had breakfast, followed by my husband teaching my stepmother to bake bread and then spending time outside with my dad installing a new stereo in his truck.  I was a little concerned because they said they were going to pick up "some fruit and muffins for breakfast."  Ugh.  Carb central.  But they had lots of stuff, including Greek yogurt and some cheese.

And I even convinced my stepmother to make a salad bar for lunch!  I did have a big blueberry muffin and a croissant, but it wasn't too bad nutritionally, especially considering that I ate two full meals there.  Also, I've mostly stayed far enough under calories this week that, even if I go over 2000 today, I'll still average out under that for the week.

Dinner is soup with kale and an egg, though.  I don't need much after such beautiful breakfast and lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment