Sunday, July 31, 2011

The End

I realized this evening that I was really, truly hungry.  I had already eaten my calories for the day, coming really close to 2000 without going over.  I simply think that my priorities are not in a place that allows for CRON, even moderately.  I've learned a lot over the last few weeks (I've been charting calories for almost 2 months) and I'm going to continue to eat nutrient-rich meals, including epic salads and try to eat less meat.  And I'm going to keep up with my yoga.

While I will try to continue the idea of moderation and avoiding gluttony, I cannot force myself to keep charting calories.  I'm confident that my diet is rich in vitamins, with minimal supplementation, and I'm going to see if I can maintain a satisfactory body type with intuitive eating of healthy foods alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment