Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stillness

My office lights just went off on me again.  They installed motion sensors last week and the combination of my very sedentary job this week (reading text books and doing calculations) and the fact that the sensor is technically behind a corner of my desk means that the only thing that triggers the lights to come/stay on is when someone enters/leaves the room.  I forget that the lights are on at all, until they go off.

I guess I need to be more active?  I can't wait until construction is over and I can go back to the lab.

I had my giant veggie sandwich for lunch with a few baked chips.  And some ice cream.  I took part of the sandwich and some of the chips to go for an afternoon snack.  If I get dizzy in capo this evening, it certainly won't be from hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment